Grab a Bite, Go Green!
Do you know that you can go green by simply eating? That’s right, just by going out for your daily lunch with co-workers, you can actually find ways to help save our planet.
- Go Straw-less. Imagine the amount of plastic you consume with all the straws you’ve used. If you’re simply dining in, ditch the straw.
- Have a Vegetarian Day. It takes more energy to grow cattle and dairy products than in growing your veggies, so ignore the steak, and crunch on those leafy greens now!
- Leave the Stirrer. When having coffee, try not to use those plastic stirrers! Ask for a stainless teaspoon to stir your coffee instead.
- Bring Your Own Tumbler. Several coffee shops have provided incentives when you order your drink with your own tumbler already. So, bring out those cute tumblers and be a nature-helper!
- Take One Less Paper Napkin. Try to hold back on your instinct to grab a ton of napkin. Just take what you need, and ask for an extra if you find that you need more.
The clock is ticking, it’s time to turn your appetites green! Bon appetit!